Beautiful solid oak SOFTouch quilt hanger, custom made for your wall hanging in sizes ranging from 24" to 100".
* The end blocks are removed with a simple twist, allowing the hanger to hinge open to accept your quilt.
* Foam cords are used on the inside to gently hold your quilt in place, which is why they carry the name SOFTouch.
* A quarter turn of the end blocks applies the pressure needed to hold your quilt in place.
* Mounting the hanger to the wall only requires two screws (provided). The hanging slot runs the full length of the back, which means you can adjust the position once it's on the wall.
* When you have it right where you want it you can engage the locking pieces so it stays securely on the wall.
* We use only water-based stains and finishes to avoid harsh chemicals. Stain colors may vary slightly from the pictures shown.
* An optional shelf is available so look for that listing if interested.
We have several listings with different size ranges so you can pick the one you need. We recommend measuring your quilt and choosing a hanger 2" larger. If you order a 36" hanger it will hold up to a 36" quilt but it looks a little nicer when the hanger extends past the edge of the quilt. The end blocks add an additional 1-1/2" to the total length of the hanger making a 36" hanger 37-1/2" overall. This is important when hanging your quilt where space is limited.
This listing is the quilt hanger without the shelf. For reference purposes the hanger in the photo is a 67" quilt hanger with Golden Oak stain.
We are a family owned and operated business. We have been in business for 19 years and personally make every single quilt hanger that we ship.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Aug 11, 2019
Apr 21, 2019
High quality item, cleverly designed, with clear instructions for hanging. Make sure your textile is not too thick or it won’t close. I bought this to hang a long woven table runner. I wanted to fold it in half and then in half again and hang, but this only closes if I fold in half once. Be aware if you’re wanting to hang a thick item. Very nice overall!
Mar 3, 2019
This is a beautifully, hand-crafted quilt hanger. I am very happy with it, and the quality of it!